Sunday 3 May 2009

BJD blog

Okay so after a few months obsessing over these dolls and finally buying one of my own I have decided to start recording my adventures.

At the start of this year I started getting very interested in these pretties after being introduced to them by a certain lady who I know as Tigttea. Here is her blog http://vioo.livejournal.com/. My obsession escalated and in March after browsing eBay I found a beautiful doll on eBay which was a mnf modded shiwoo girl.

I fell in love with her straight away! I then begged and pleaded with my boyfriend and squeezed out what spare money I had from my bank account and bid on her, crossing my fingers that I would win. I ended up speaking to the seller as I wanted to buy some clothes from the same seller and wondered about combined postage. She was amazing and said if I won the clothes they were mine for free and that she would send some other extras with her. After winning her it came to waiting for her to arrive and I was ecstatic to say the least :D But on the day she was due to arrive there was no word. I spoke to the seller and she said it had been signed for which was odd as I hadn't received it. I then panicked all weekend until I could speak to someone at the post office. Luckily they had her and all I had to do was pay for her postage as it had been lost apparently. Anyway here she is, my lovely Kja (pronounced kii-ya).

Since then I have also been to a doll meet which was great fun! We were sat under a lovely cherry tree covered in pink blossom, had a picnic and talked about dolls and other things. I bought my Kja a black skirt and cloak from one of the people there...I think she likes them :D Anyway I will be back soon with more pictures and I hope you enjoy my rambling ^_^

Clarry

1 comment:

  1. I'm also gunna be a BJD newbie and this is so cool! I look forward to your adventures!

    ReplyDelete